Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So I've been sick...

Well I haven't gone online in about a week. I have been super sick with strep throat and I have been sleeping up a storm. Good thing it has been raining because I would hate to be missing out on warm weather while I am feeling like this. Some technology that I learned about this week would be my computer. I have a macbook and I am still trying to get used to it. I have been trying to play around with the iPhoto and also scanning pictures into my iPhoto. Its a daunting task but also rewarding as well. As for the classwork, I am pretty lost with the Inspiration and the mind map thing. I guess I had to be in class to understand it. Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up pretty quickly. I hate being sick.... Im really confused with Taskstream also. I didn't know where to upload the Newsletter so I kind of just guessed. I think I got it right thought because I did see the button that said request feedback, but it would not let me click on it because it said that I had to have someone assigned to me before I could request something like that. So that was a little confusing for me. I had fun doing the Newsletter and I could totally see myself  writing Newsletter all the time for the parents. It just seems like such a good way to stay in touch with the parents and to let them know how I work and what we will be doing for the week or month.  
Well hopefully I will start feeling better this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment